Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two Moons of Sera by Pavarti K Tyler

In a world where water and earth teem with life, Serafay is an anomaly. The result of genetic experiments on her mother's water-borne line Serafay will have to face the very people responsible to discover who she really is. But is she the only one? 


My Thoughts:


Well I have to say Fantasy is not my usual genre, but the more Fantasy I read the more I'm finding I like it.  It's out of my comfort zone, but, I am very glad I went outside of my zone for this one. 
Length of the book is only 41-pages, and for a short book it really grabs your attention and pulls you in to keep reading right until the very end.  I'm also starting to really like the smaller books more and more each one I pick up, it's nice to have a 300++ page book as you get all of the story all at once, but with the smaller books they leave you wanting more, as is the case with this small book. 
I love the world and characters Pavarti K. Tyler has created, such a different set of beings so different than most.  Serafev the main character is in exile, she is a half and half, not a full Sualwav or a full Erdlander. The book is so descriptive and I love that in a book, it really allows you to put yourself right into the story. You really have to read the book slowly, even though its small you must read slowly so that you don't miss out on anything, the twists and turns are absolutely amazing and the cliffhanger at the end has left me wanting more......right now lol.  I can't go into to many details for a small book as I will ruin it for you, and nothing I hate more than spoilers. :)
I really recommend this book to all, you will all enjoy it very much.  I hope you all pick up your copy and enjoy it as much as I did!!!!    Enjoy everyone!






















No comments:

Post a Comment